Anyone pursuing MS in Structural engineering from Cornell University?

Angela Kop

Angela Kop

Applying for Postgraduate Studies

in the group Cornell University

1 Answers

  • Jibin Kumar

    Jibin Kumar

    First time college applicant

    Thank you for asking your question. Let me show how you can see alumni or current students of any university.


    1) Go to the University page on IvyTies

    You can use the search function at the top right of the website or you can go to the universities list and visit the university page from there.


    2) Look for the "Members" section on university page

    Once you are on the university page, look for the "members" section (highlighted below)


    3) That's it! Now filter whether you want to see current students, alumni or applicants


    Hope that helps