I am looking for full scolarship to study PHD in USA or Uk

Michael Sreepuram

Michael Sreepuram

in the group Resources

Dear Sir,

    I have completed my Masters and i am looking to study PHD abroad through full scolarship what is the procedure to get through it an d which universities provide that and in which countries.

1 Answers

  • Badhon

    Hey MichaeI, In which subject you completed Masters? I think you should check which university match with you and then start sending emails to professors related to your subject?